SNC HIGHSTAY (“HIGHSTAY” or "we"), publisher of the https://highstay.com/ website (the "Site"), deposits cookies on the user's terminal (or "you") when you access the Site, according to the terms and conditions presented below.
- Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a text file that may be placed on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when consulting an online service using browser software. During its period of validity, a cookie allows its issuer to collect or record information on the terminal. For example, cookies make it possible to recognize a terminal each time this terminal accesses an online service containing cookies from the same issuer. In this Policy, any reference to "cookies" also includes other ways to automatically access or store information on your device.
- Cookies deposited
When you access the Site, a "cookie banner" appears to inform you about the deposit of cookies and obtain your consent if necessary. There are two main categories of cookies:
- Strictly technical cookies, necessary for the operation of the Site, which are always deposited in your terminal. These cookies do not require your consent.
- Non-technical cookies, for example statistics and audience measurement cookies, which can be placed on your terminal when you have consented to it by clicking on "OK for me". The processing of your data collected from these cookies is therefore based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time by clicking on the yellow icon at the bottom left of the Site.
These cookies may be cookies placed by third parties on our behalf.
- Cookie settings
To configure your cookie choices, you must click on the yellow icon at the bottom left of the Site.
You can also configure your browser to oppose in part or in whole the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
Warning : any change in the settings may affect your browsing on the Site. We decline all responsibility for the consequences of a degraded functioning of our services, resulting from the impossibility of saving or consulting the cookies necessary for their operation and that you would have refused or deleted.
Below you will find information about the main browsers:
- Click on the "Tools" menu icon
- Select "Options"
- Click on the "Advanced Options" tab and go to the "Privacy" section
- Click on the "Show cookies" button
- Click on the "Tools" button, then on "Internet Options"
- Under the "General" tab, under "Browsing history", click on "Settings"
- Click the "View Files" button
- Click on the "Tools" button and select the "Options" menu
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Show cookies"
- Click on the "Edit" menu then "Preferences"
- Click on "Security"
- Click on "Show cookies"
To find out more about cookies, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
- Data collected through cookies
Many personal data ("Data") collected by cookies is anonymized, so we do not have access to directly personal data.
However, when non-anonymized Data is collected through cookies (IP address, cookie code, etc.), we comply with the regulations on personal data when we process it.
The Data collected from cookies is kept for a maximum of 25 months.
To contact us about the deposit of cookies on the Site, you can send us an email.